Rainbow Egg Ruffle Cape
- We will synthesize the digital dress on the user's photo as if they were actually wearing it. (Only once for each NFT)
- Please wear close fitting clothing.
- Turn the camera upside down.
- Stand in an A pose and bring your arms as close to your body as possible.
- After the photo shoot, upload your photo via the My Closet page. You will be able to download a photo of you wearing your digital fashion within two weeks. For more information on how to use this page, please click here.
- You can only wear the digital dress on the photo once for each NFT. Please note that if you purchased the NFT in the secondary market, it may no longer be wearable. You can check whether you can wear each digital dress from the wearing status below.
These terms and conditions of sale (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to the NFT (the "Product") and associated services (the "Services") sold by Joyfa Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and users who purchase the Products and receive the Services (hereinafter referred to as "Users"). The Users agree to these Terms and Conditions before purchasing the Products and receiving the Services. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User and the Company enter into a contract (the "Contract") subject to the terms and conditions.
- Description of the Service
The Company will create an image of a garment associated with the Product (hereinafter referred to as the "Digital Dress") and a photograph of a person provided by the User, to create an image of the person appearing to be wearing the Digital Dress (hereinafter referred to as the "Worn Image") and provide it to the User in the manner specified by the Company. The User shall provide the Company, at the Company's request, with the photographs and other materials necessary for the creation of the Worn Image. The User warrants to the Company that the materials provided to the Company in the preceding two paragraphs do not infringe the copyright, portrait rights or any other rights of any third party. The provision of the Services by the Company shall be limited to one time per Product. You agree that you will not be entitled to receive the Services if the Services have been provided by a third party who has obtained the same Product prior to your acquisition of the Product.
- Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the digital dress and the images worn by the user belong to the company or the copyright holder of the digital dress. The user may not use the digital dress or the image of the dress beyond the scope of private use.
- Application of the Terms